- Q: Where can I buy CPK Market Meal Kits & Pantry Items?
A: CPK Market is now available at all of our locations excluding Hawaii and Franchise Locations. Find a location near you to order today, click HERE.
- Q: What is the difference between your Spring Meal Kit’s Dinner for 2 and Dinner for 4 options?
A: Each item in the Dinner for 2 is doubled in the Dinner for 4, with the exception of the Spinach + Artichoke Dip Appetizer.
- Q: How soon do I need to make my Meal Kit?
A: We recommend that every Meal Kit is made within 48 hours of purchase date.
- Q: Where can I buy CPK Market Beer & Wine?
A: Our beer and wine selection is available at most locations, please contact your local CPK for more details. Selections may vary by location. Must be 21 or over to purchase alcohol. Proof of age required at time of purchase. Some states and cities may require purchases be accompanied by the purchase of food or limit quantities available for purchase.
- Q: When is CPK Market available to purchase?
A: CPK Market Meal Kits, pantry items and alcoholic beverages are available during normal business hours and orders can be placed online, call in or bring the order for in-restaurant. Find a location near you, click HERE.
- Q: Do I receive CPK Reward points when I purchase CPK Market items?
A: Yes! You will earn CPK Reward points when you purchase something off of our CPK Market menu.
- Q: Can I apply other promotional codes, discounts or loyalty rewards to my CPK Market order?
A: Yes, you will be able to apply other promotional offers or CPK Rewards to your order!
- Q: How long does it take for CPK to prepare my order?
A: Once you have placed your CPK Market order, you will receive a pickup time in your confirmation email and we will begin preparing your order right away!